i feel like posting it here...
before you got to read it...
please be reminded that you might have goosebumps when reading it ,in other words in Cantonese is "yok ma"..
since i want to add more flavor in my essay...
i myself also get goosebumps when reading it....
ha!ha!
here it goes...
Descriptive writing
The birds were chirping, the cool breeze that touches my skin, inhaling the fresh air and standing under a tree, there was where i was waiting a person to arrive. Suddenly I heard a jogging sound behind me, which it was louder and louder by the second. The jogging sound stopped just a few inches behind me, and so, I turned around to face the person behind me.
I scanned the person who was in front of me after I turned around. The person was wearing a purple and faded into baby blue sport shoe with Puma logo on the side of it. The person was wearing a pure white track bottom and a white shirt with an animated bear printed on it. When I look at the person’s face, I only recognize it was my friend. She has a long black and silky hair, when she sways her hair, I can smell the scent of flower scent which is the shampoo she always used. She has a healthy fair skin which makes her looks radiant and fresh. She has big round mesmerizing eyes as it looked like it can send signals or talk to people just by looking at the person with her eyes.
Her lip is not too thick nor too thin, it matches with her oval face. She is tall, around 170. With her height and her beautiful features, she can outshine most of the people around her and attract attention from the people around her. She has a bright and sweet smile that even can draws people to smile along with her. She does not have a high pitch voice which will hurt people’s ear drums. Instead, she has a voice which is not too deep or high, which is very soothing when you listen to her voice.
She smiled to me, and i respond her with a smile too. Without any words, we started to jog .It is as if we know the signals that have been sent to each other without words coming out from our mouth. While we were jogging, I can see the lakes in the center of the park with fishes swimming around swiftly as if the fishes were dancing in the water. Other than that, I can see lots of plants, short and tall, which it makes the environment look more refreshing and the environment is very soothing.
We passed by people one by one, and we still can see people jogging in front of us. There were children playing and running around energetically around the play ground accompanied by their grandparents and maids. Some grandparent sits together in a group with the company of each other, they chatted happily with each other. There were also some teenagers jogging side by side just like me and my friend ,it is a nice atmosphere when there is someone to accompany you.
As we jogged along the jogging path, I can see a lot of interesting view, children playing around, people jogging and more. We jogged for an hour, then we greet each other a goodbye. I watched her walking away from me, and i can see her figure getting smaller and smaller until i could not see her figure anymore. And I also did the same thing , I walked back to my house .
so pls excuse my poor english...





No comments:
Post a Comment