Monday, March 23, 2009

My BAby~

Everyone has been waiting and eager to see MY BABY right?

But sorry guys~~

MY baby is only for my eyes to see..

NOT YOURs!!!!!

heheheh~~~

I bet u guys are anxious to see my baby~~

well consider yourselves lucky

that I am a person

with good heart , mind and soul....

heheh~~

so ,
i ,Joy Tan announce that i will share this lil eye candy

to all my friends who had been waiting for this moment~~


DORODORODORODO
(drum rolls)
....


5



4


3


2


1


TADA!!!!!


MY BABY ~ COTTON TAN aka ( CO TAN)


Align LeftHI~~~~


THIS IS ME IN MY CLOthes


Cotton is another member who are very good at posing for camera as well~~

what should i say eh?

I am a good trainer~~hehe

Both my babies know how to pose for camera~~

I should stop crapping and get to business

NOW PHOTO 1


CUTE EH she knows how to wink~~


Good girl~~~~ good job~~


look to ur right~~~~good job~~





Aren't i a natural poser????hehehhe


Now i will show u what this lil rascal do
when we releases Chuppy out....


OH~~~~This is my brother???


cotton: what are u doing?


Cotton: well i might as well follow what u doing then...


cotton: cool~~ now im same as u ~~
learn from the elder eh?






how sweet can they be?? laying on the same pillow? or their couch?haha~or bed? i ono..




see how sweet they r??? awwwwwww...


NOT!!! hahaha~~~~

second attemp~~~

sniff sniff sniff~~~`



ATTACK!!!!!!!

No comments: